Breathe life into your lawn and break down thatch!
Turf Revival Air & Thatch is the ultimate compost accelerant, liquid aerator and microbial dethatcher, reviving lawns to healthy and lush conditions. The blend of biologically active, organic carbon, organic acids and microbes restores turf at the end of the season. Turf Revival breaks surface tension, improves compacted soil, composts organic matter and processes excess nutrients from previous feedings. Additionally, Turf Revival boosts microbial activity before harmful, disease-causing microorganisms begin feeding aggressively in cooler soil temperatures.
Breathe life back into your turf as aerification takes place late in the hot season or as temperatures first begin to drop. Aerification is necessary, but it also adds more stress—so this recovery solution helps turf heal faster from aerification. Fall applications of Turf Revival prime for winter months and springtime by amplifying beneficial microbes in soil that stave off fall-forming diseases. Adding a strong microbial punch ensures destructive bacteria and fungi are held at bay by competitive exclusion and less able to feed on excess soil nutrients. This all-natural solution feeds the grass for a full turf revival!
WHEN TO USE:
- At the end of the summer season when your lawn is thick with grass clippings (thatch).
- Or whenever your lawn needs aeration.
- Apply twice with 3 weeks between applications.
- Mix 4 ounces of Turf Revival into 1 gallon of water or (1:32 ratio)
- Add to pump sprayer, boom type or any sprayer applicator.
- For maximum results allow mixture to “brew” for 1 - 4 hours.
- Once the product has been mixed with water, be sure to use the entire mixture within 24 hours.
- 1 gallon of Turf Revival will cover approximately 16,000 square feet.
- Connect a water hose to the nozzle and turn your water on at ½ pressure.
- Turn the dial to the “MIX” position.
- Walk at a slow pace moving your wrist side to side, enough to spray a 6–8 foot wide pattern over the soil. (Covers 4,000 sq. ft.)