5.6% Peracetic Acid Food Contact Surface Sanitizer
Peracetic Acid Food Contact Surface Sanitizer
Alpet® PAA 5.6% is an ideal antimicrobial agent due to its high oxidizing potential, and is highly effective against a broad range of microorganisms. And with an OMRI certification, it is ideal for use in organic facilities.
- Broad spectrum oxidizing biocide
- Use in sanitation of both organic and conventional food and beverage plants
- Use on conveyors, pipelines, equipment, floors, drains, walls, animal housing, and more
- Use with Perafoam™ foaming additive for prolonged contact with problem areas
- Optimum performance below pH 8.6, but effective up to pH 9.5
- Lowers alkalinity to allow higher cycles of concentration than hypochlorite
- Safe for discharge to land or for surface irrigation
- NSF listed D2 classification
- Kosher, Pareve and Halal certified
Benefits of Peracetic Acid Food Contact Surface Sanitizer
We have plenty PAA in stock however shipping is an issue. PAA is safe and certified organic but requires a HAZMAT shipping care. This means that it can be a bit expensive and needs simple precautions.
We always aim to make it economical and hope to provide free shipping on it one day soon. If you want to chat about the options please give Mike a call at 706-405-4578.
Looking for documents for your certifier? Click here >> PAA SDS and OMRI Certificate