Jump Start Soil Conditioner
Is your soil difficult to work or till? Is your soil compacted? Is your soil experiencing fungal issues? Is your soil ridden with disease? Is your soil practically begging for more nutrients? If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then we have the solution for you!
Jump Start Soil Conditioner will restore your soil to healthy and fertile conditions. The presence of soil amendments, such as humic, fulvic, and ulmic acids, breaks up compacted soils. One of the tremendous benefits of Jump Start is soil that is much easier to work. The liquid soil conditioner increases aeration, thus allowing the plant roots to grow bigger and stronger.
So, be nice to your soil. Do it for the plants. After all, it IS their home. Your plants and crops will reach their fullest potential when they’re living in soil treated with Jump Start Soil Conditioner.
WHEN TO USE JUMP START SOIL CONDITIONER
- When desiring the best possible soil conditions
- When dealing with heavy clay soils
- When dealing with fungal issues
- When dealing with toxicity issues (dead soils)
- When dealing with Leaf Blight
- During or prior to the seeding process
- During heat or drought conditions
- During transplanting
Looking for Articles and Information? Check these out!